Professional Internet Management for Business and Network Users
Indigo Scape Professional is an Internet Management and Security Software System for Microsoft Windows platforms.Indigo Scape Professional features sophisticated Internet Filtering, Acceptable Use Policies, Content Control and Reporting allowing you to Control, Monitor and Restrict Access to all resources on the Internet. Here are some key features of "Indigo Scape Professional":
· Restrict Internet Access
· Filter Websites and Content Manage & Report Internet Use
· Enforce Acceptable Use Policies
· Indigo Scape Internet Management Security Software has been developed to address the difficult and sometimes delicate issue of allowing Internet access to employees within a business.
· Designed to maximize business efficiency and increase profits through increased user productivity, reduced support overhead and elimination of legal costs for employee tribunals.
· Malicious computer users and Internet misconduct costs businesses billions every year.
· Indigo Scape lets you restrict access to all Internet resources providing unique security coverage for business and network users.
· Professional products are designed to be managed from Indigo Scape Enterprise and provide a rich user Interface with an Internet Console and a Secure Web Browser.
· Indigo Scape protects and secures business systems by restricting Internet access and enforcing acceptable use policies as a client and server based network security management system.
· Indigo Scape offers complete centralized network management of all Internet resources effectively managing and reporting Internet use.
Advantages of Indigo Scape:
· Prevents Internet misuse and abuse.
· Internet Filters can block specific Websites.
· Content Filters block other harmful sites and are customizable.
· Monitor, Report and Control all Internet usage.
· Feel confident about allowing Internet access.
· Fully Integrated Security package.
· Centralized Network Management and Storage.
· 256 MB RAM
· 28-day trial
· 5-user limit
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved documentation and functionality enhancements