Convert MS InfoPath documents to PDF files with batch
A-PDF InfoPath to PDF is a fast, affordable way to batch convert Microsoft InfoPath documents into professional-quality documents in the popular PDF file format. Its easy-to-use interface allows you to batch create PDF files even support monitor hot directory. A-PDF InfoPath to PDF supports Font embedding, compression and multi-language. A-PDF InfoPath to PDF supports bookmark, watermark, security, page number, properties and viewer setting. A-PDF InfoPath to PDF does not need adobe acrobat. Easy to Use Converting Microsoft InfoPath documents into PDF files couldn't be more easy. Simply Drag the xml, xsn files to the file list which you want to convert into PDF file and click the "Convert to PDF And Save as" button, A-PDF InfoPath to PDF quickly re-creates your xsn, xml file as a fully formatted PDF files. Give A-PDF InfoPath to PDF a try to fully assess its capabilities! Here are some key features of "A-PDF InfoPath to PDF":
· Get the job done in seconds or minutes, not hours or days. A-PDF InfoPath to PDF eliminates the need to re-key and re-format PDF documents, saving you both time and money.
· You will be amazed at the results you get from InfoPath to PDF Converter. It accurately retains the layout of the original xsn, xml file. Converts text in over 100 languages and separates graphics from tables and text.
· Now you can do more than view PDF files. Document Format (PDF) is the fact standard for the secure and reliable distribution and exchange of electronic documents and forms around the world, and now you can convert any MS InfoPath documents into professional-quality PDF file format only by one click.
· Microsoft InfoPath 2003 or above
· GPL Ghostscript
· Watermark on output files What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support merge to one PDF Support n-up page layout