Allows printing to paper or PDF without printing
pdfFactory Pro has all the features of pdfFactory and adds bookmarks, job ordering, letterheads and automated email functions. Increases the convenience of document delivery by having a single PDF that contains material from different sources.You can simply print files to this application and they will be combined in an automatic manner. Here are some key features of "pdfFactory Pro Server Edition":
· Centralized Installation: Install SE on a Windows server, and any user can install by connecting to a shared printer. Admin access to the workstation is not required with SE.
· Centralized Updates: When a new version of SE is installed on the server, client users are automatically updated to the new version.
· Network Client Support: SE supports clients running Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and NT including laptops and Terminal Server/Citrix clients.
· Create PDFs on letterhead
· Add page numbering, headers, footers, watermarks
· Bookmarks and Table of Contents: Automatically or manually create bookmarks to organize and easily navigate complex documents.
· Convert to grayscale
· PDF/A-1b archiving support
· Integrated Jobs Tab: Shows all jobs and allows you to rearrange them.
· Custom Drivers: Save your settings to multiple print drivers so you can quickly select them for specific tasks.
· Set Initial Acrobat Display Properties: Such as zoom factor, layout and tab configuration.
· Shared configuration: Common settings can be placed on the server for propagation to workstations. For example, PDF security parameters or letterheads saved on the server will be copied to workstations or thin clients.
· Prints a small banner on each page What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· using the "Send" button to send email using Outlook 2007 or 2010 no longer causes a Security dialog to be presented
· fixed problems with printing double-sided to a physical printer
· when autosave is disabled, pdfFactory now offers the option of presenting a Yes/No/Cancel dialog when the main window is closed. Yes ==> Save As No ==> close the window Cancel ==> leave the window up to use this feature, just set "Ask before saving if file is larger than 0 MB", then disable autosave.
· fixed problems with the "Save settings on close" setting
· installing pdfFactory 4 onto a system where pdfFactory 3 is installed no longer breaks the pdfFactory 3 uninstaller
· the Add/Remove Programs entry for pdfFactory now shows the version number and date of installation
· fixed a DLL error that happened when printing from some 32-bit applications under 64-bit Windows
· fixed a bug where sometimes Setup did not create the pdfFactory printer
· fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when multiple characters were deleted...