A powerful communication application that lets you exploit the full communication potential of the Internet
PC-Telephone makes possible to use your computer as a telephone, fax machine, voice mail and data transfer system.The Computer Telephony Integration technology implemented in PC-Telephone increases your productivity, saves your time and money and creates many positives for companies and private individuals alike. It is the first PC-based software application that integrates the regular Computer Telephony and Internet Telephony (Voice over IP) in a single user interface. Here are some key features of "PC-Telephone":
· All normal full-duplex telephone operations enables you to place and receive phone/fax calls PC-to-PC, PC-to-Phone/Fax and Phone/Fax-to-PC. You can make phone calls using your PC sound card or USB telephone device.
· Calling Line Identity Presentation/Restriction (CLIP/CLIR) displays the caller's number when the phone rings (caller ID).
· Call Answer answers automatically incoming calls after a specified delay.
· Call Scheduling dials automatically phone/fax numbers at a specified time.
· Call Forwarding forwards automatically incoming calls to a predefined number.
· Call Transfer transfers an active call to another number.
· Call Waiting enables you to switch back and forth between active connections.
· Call Hold/Muting temporarily blocks the remote party from hearing your voice. A playback can be placed on the line instead.
· Call Accounting logs all successful calls in the Journal. Unanswered calls are logged in the Missed Calls folder.
· Audio Conferencing ensures simultaneous multi-party telephone conversation.
· Full-Duplex Recording records telephone conversations.
· Encryption encrypts telephone calls. This feature is applicable for PC-to-PC phone calls only, regardless of the network used.
· Direct Data Transfer sends/receives files using different communications networks.
· Scheduled Data Transfer sends automatically the selected file at a specified time to a specified number.
· Direct Fax Transfer sends/receives fax documents including analog Group 3 and digital Group 4 faxes to/from PC or regular fax machines.
· Scheduled Fax Transfer sends automatically the selected fax file at a specified time to a specified fax number.
· Multiple User Mailboxes enables you to make mailboxes for your friends or clients leaving voice messages for them. They can remotely access their mailboxes by DTMF (Dual Tone Multiple Frequency) access code from any phone.
· Public Mailbox Support enables you to place public domain announcements in the Public mailbox. Together with the Call Answer options it turns your PC into an answering machine.
· Instant Voice Messages sends instant messages to any phone, by placing an outgoing phone call in the Outbox.
· Listen Messages Remotely enables you to listen received new voice messages remotely using a regular phone.
· Call Screening enables you listening to callers as they leave messages. The caller does not hear you.
· Limited Message Duration limits the incoming voice message duration and the start/end tone notifies the caller to complete the message.
· Pentium 133 MHz or faster CPU
· 16 MB RAM
· Internet or ISDN
· Sound Card (full duplex) with speakers/microphone or USB phone
· Protocols TCP/IP or CAPI 2.0
· PC-Telephone API not included
· PC-Telephone Fax with watermark
· Network ID information disabled
· Import/Export Phonebook disabled
· Limited calls duration over ISDN
· PC Speaker call notification disabled
· USB Phone call notification disabled What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· PC-Telephone supports outgoing SIP calls.
· Speed-dial numbers in PC-Telephone Phonebook.
· Remote IP address to PIN/CallerID mapping in IP/SIP networks.
· Default destination networks in Call Transfer options.
· Trim phone number leading zeros in ISDN options.