A desktop multithreaded web crawling/scraping software for extracting e-mail addresses.
E-Mail Harvester Pro is an advanced desktop web scraping software that can easily provide you with thousands of relevant e-mail addresses for your marketing needs. Its multi-threaded structure will enable this application to function faster than you would expect.With the use of the built-in support for the Google search engine, E-Mail Harvester Pro can quickly find hundreds of relevant web pages and extract the e-mail addresses from them, and also from the pages they link to (up to two levels deeper). It is fully customizable, so you can tweak the software for maximum performance, depending on the current task. Here are some key features of "E-Mail Harvester Pro":
· E-Mail Harvester Pro can process predefined lists of URLs, or can create it's own list by searching Google. It can retrieve up to 800 results from the Google search engine and the maximum number of results can be set manually.
Up to two levels of recursion:
· Level 0 means the program will process only the landing pages, Level 1 means it will also visit all the links, found on the landing page, and Level 2 means it will also visit all the links, found when opening the links from the first level.
· E-Mail Harvester Pro can take advantage of the modern multi-core processors for maximum speed and efficiency. The maximum allowed number of threads can be set manually, depending on the current system, the internet speed and latency and the task at hand.
· When crawling many web pages it is normal that sometimes the software will stumble upon the same e-mail address over and over again. That is why you can remove the duplicates with the press of a single button.
Ease of use:
· E-Mail Harvester Pro has a user friendly interface and it is very simple to use - you just need to type a search phrase, set the maximum desired results and hit the Search button.
· Internet connection
· 15-day trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The new version now has the ability to validate e-mail addresses. That means to check if they actually exist. This is achieved by connecting to the target mail server and simulating sending of an e-mail to the target address. The program stops before actually sending any e-mails, but based on the reply from the server it can decide if that e-mail address really exists or not.