Monitors the network traffic from computers, servers, printers and other devices
DEKSI Bandwidth Monitor is a straight-forward application that collects information about network and internet traffic and can create and display a wide variety of bandwidth related charts.DEKSI Bandwidth Monitor can perform specific actions from sending the SMS and email to rebooting the computer and service if critical values of volume were reached. DEKSI Bandwidth Monitor allows you to view the statistics via diagrams and tables. You can monitoring bandwidth run through the SNMP protocol, WMI and remote agents. Requirements:
· 512MB RAM
· 30-day trial
· Nag Screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added ability to watch IP addresses participating in the network traffic generation. This function allows you to see from what sites and how many bytes were downloaded.
· Added a new diagram type "Traffic volume for period" which allows you to see the traffic consumption for any month, day, and hour.
· Added ability to generate and print various reports based on the existing tables and diagrams.
· Added the SNMP v3 support.
· Added exporting statistics to .CSV files which can be imported to a database or Excel.
· Added ability to define passwords and IP addresses (a filter) for accessing agents.
· Added ability to sort hosts in the main host tree.
· Added ability to change the columns order in lists.