Keep what you do on your computer to yourself! Protect your privacy and files!
Protect your data and privacy and remove all evidence of your computer and online activity with East-Tec Eraser. Eraser goes beyond the U.S. Department of Defense standards for the permanent erasure of digital information and removes every trace of sensitive data from your computer, including Internet history, Web pages, pictures, unwanted cookies, chat room conversations, and all traces of files, confidential documents, e-mails deleted in the past, or entire drives, floppy disks, CDs/DVDs, USB flash drives. East-Tec Eraser cleans away evidence from the latest versions of the most popular Internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, AOL, MSN Explorer, Opera, Safari) and hundreds of popular programs (Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, AOL Messenger, ICQ, Outlook and Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora, Limewire, Morpheus, Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, Winamp, Google Toolbar and many more). In other words, all the traces left by any application will be removed with a click of your mouse.East-Tec Eraser features an intuitive interface and wizards, automatic cleaning of your computer at specified intervals, Anti-Surprise (Anti-Boss/Panic) key to protect your privacy in emergency situations, support for custom privacy needs, user-defined erasure methods, built-in safety features that prevent you from accidentally removing critical files or folders, password protection, and many more. Here are some key features of "East-Tec Eraser 2011":
· Destroy all evidence of your online activities: Clean Web Sites, pictures, movies, video clips, sounds, e-mail messages, chat room conversation history, AutoComplete, etc.
· Destroy sensitive data from your computer: Clean traces of the documents and pictures you've recently accessed, and make sure that the files you are deleting are really gone
· Remove cookies placed on your computer by Web sites. Keep only the cookies you approve
· Supports the most popular Web Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, America Online, MSN Explorer, Opera, Netscape Navigator, etc.
· Supports all types of popular programs such as Messenger, Email, News, Player and P2P Programs
· Very secure erasing: meets and exceeds the U.S. Department of Defense standards for the permanent erasure of digital information
· 300 MHz or higher processor
· 128 MB of RAM
· 10 MB of hard disk space
· 15 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated sensitive areas: Google Chrome 11 and 12