Perl CGI scripts editor with debugging features and syntax highlighting
DzSoft Perl Editor is a tool for writing, editing, and debugging Perl/CGI scripts. It has a comfortable and intuitive interface both for beginners and advanced programmers. DzSoft Perl Editor is deceptively simple, but it is really a very powerful tool. Features Code Explorer, very comfortable editor with syntax highlighting, syntax check, easy debugging of command line and CGI scripts with breakpoints and variables watch, and many other things for easy and comfortable Perl development.DzSoft Perl Editor is a software that edit, write and debug scripts.With DzSoft Perl Editor you can run a script and see the result immediately in just one click (you don't even have to run a web server to test a CGI script in the browser)! The program can upload your script to FTP, export the source to HTML to publish on your web site, find errors in your script in a moment. Here are some key features of "DzSoft Perl Editor":
· Customizable Syntax Highlighting
· Run the script and see the result immediately in the internal browser without a web server
· Syntax Check
· Collapsible subroutines
· Customizable code snippets
· Full server simulation
· Full control of the environment variables and input data
· Code Explorer
· Can upload the script to FTP
· HTML export and print with syntax highlighting
· Super comfortable editor with savable bookmarks
· SDI interface that supports multiple instances
· Windows/Unix/Mac line breaks formats support
· OfficeXP-styled menus and toolbars
· Run in Command Prompt" feature (with debugging)
· Built-in POD viewer with automatic detection
· A free Perl interpreter (ActivePerl) is strongly recommended.
· Only the first 120 lines are editable in the trial version.
· nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Performance improvements.