A password manager that lets you store all your passwords in a single database
KeyPass makes it convenient for you to store all your secret information such as passwords, credit card numbers, PIN numbers etc. in a single encrypted database. The bookmarks and passwords are encrypted using 448-bit blowfish algorithm, and a single "master password" is required to unlock the information in the database. Here are some key features of "KeyPass":
· Database is encrypted using 448-bit blowfish algorithm.
· Types your password for you into any application.
· Supports free-text search on database.
· Supports auto-locking for increased security.
· Internet Explorer favorites or Netscape bookmarks can be directly imported into database.
· Database can be directly exported to Netscape bookmark file.
· Administrator can defined "read-only" password for database access.
· Read-only database can be automatically updated from a network drive
· Maximum of 10 entries (excluding folders). What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Previously, the "Remove association" function crashes under certain situations. This has been fixed.