Multi-award winning program to automatically improve image quality
DxO Optics Pro automatically improves image quality and pushes the limits of cameras by correcting all faults related to the lens and the sensor, including noise removal. Based on an extensive knowledge of cameras and lenses properties this multi-award winning program delivers outstanding image quality even at ultra high ISO and runs on JPEG or RAW files.The uniqueness of DxO Optics Pro lies in its ability to perform the highest quality corrections without human intervention. Whether you want to enhance your pictures in a single click without having to bother setting up sliders, or you want to manually set up your own correction parameters, DxO Optics Pro will meet your need.DxO Optics Pro has a whole package of features that are designed to ease your job when correcting images and pictures. Here are some key features of "DxO Optics Pro":
· RAW conversion and state-of-the art camera noise removal for colorful images and details even at the highest ISO settings
· Elimination of distortion, vignetting, and lens softness and purple fringing through specifically developed camera and lens modules
· Correction of perspective and volume anamorphosis
· Optimization of exposure and dynamic range
· Color control with access to original film color renderings
· Removal of dust and blemish
· 2GB of RAM
· Minimum 400 MB free
· To process RAW images larger than 20 MPixels, a 64-bit operating system with 4 GB RAM is strongly recommended
· .NET Framework 4
· 31 days Trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Manual noise removal for JPEG images shot with unsupported cameras.
· Better chrominance noise removal for JPEG images shot with supported cameras (chrominance value can now be set to values higher than 100).
· New slider for improved management of highly saturated colors. This slider provides control for natural look of highly saturated color (at least one channel is close to 0 or to 255) by avoiding clipping. Located in "Color"/"Color rendering", this slider is called "Protect saturated colors"
· Support of new cameras
· Nikon D5100
· Panasonic GF-1
· Panasonic GF-2
· Pentax K-r
· Olympus E-5
· DxO FilmPack 3 plug-in for DxO Optics Pro 6.6
· "Channel Mixer" for B&W conversion control
· "Creative vignetting" to add some vignetting to images
· 10 new films and grains
· 10 new filters
· New color filters intensity control
· New toning intensity control
· New DxO FilmPack palette gathering all DxO FilmPack tools
· Improved film rendering (a preference lets users go back to DxO FilmPack 2...