Now you can create PDF files without Acrobat
pdfFactory is our standard tool for creating PDF files. Our PDF products use a unique approach to PDF creation that is simpler and more effective than other methods. pdfFactory is a software that allows you to create PDF documents. Here are some key features of "pdfFactory":
· Create PDF or print to paper: Only pdfFactory allows printing to paper or PDF without printing twice. Acrobat is not needed for printing.
· Combines multiple documents into a single PDF: Increases the convenience of document delivery by having a single PDF that contains material from different sources. Just keep printing documents to pdfFactory and they will automatically be concatenated.
· Preview: Allows quick, accurate previewing of the PDF, including up to 400% zoom, without saving the file first and without opening Acrobat.
· Font embedding: Ensures that the original fonts used in a document are displayed even if the reader of the PDF does not have the fonts installed on his or her computer.
· Page insertion and deletion: Allows unwanted material to be deleted before the PDF is created. This is especially useful when creating PDFs from long reports, email and web pages.
· Send via email: One mouse click sends PDFs through your default email program.
· AutoSave: Saves entire contents of pdfFactory sessions automatically so you can retrieve previously compiled PDFs.
· Live URL Links: Customize links by line type, thickness and color to open Web pages and email addresses with a click of your mouse.
· Easy server deployment: Install on a server as a shared printer for easy group or enterprise deployment.
· 128 MB RAM
· Banner on the output file What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· new toolbar layout that more closely matches FinePrint
· you can now set the PDF doc info title directly from the Jobs tab
· Ctrl-0 (zero) now returns the display to 100% zoom
· fixed problems imaging accented Arabic, Hebrew, and Thai characters
· Microsoft Publisher 2010 no longer erroneously shows the "Manual 2 Sided Printing" duplex mode when printing to pdfFactory