Convert PHP Scripts and Websites into Stand-Alone GUI Applications for Windows
· PHP scripts are never unpacked to the hard disk and even critical PHP scripts may be automatically converted to bytecode with bcompiler.
· Basic PHP extensions are supported. Database engines like SQLite, MySQL are handled and remote database servers may be accessed. Use existing PHP functions and extensions in your applications: graphics, XML, PDF, Zip, databases, and much more.
· PHP pages and websites are displayed in an integrated secure web browser.
· No server is required! No port and firewall conflicts.
· You can design unique GUIs for your applications: choose skins, add custom buttons and menu items, show popup windows, display a tray icon...
· Parts of your application can be restricted and/or protected
· Make Portable Applications.
· EXE customization is allowed with your own icon and version info, and code signing is possible.
· Full Unicode support (for the application only).
· Settings are saved in projects and managed with a Windows Ribbon GUI. Full context-sensitive documentation and samples are included
· 256 MB RAM (Recommended: 512 MB RAM or greater).
· 30 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New experimental multithreading support for your PHP applications. This makes GUI applications faster and more responsive while processing complex tasks and PHP scripts.
· Note: you can disable multithreading support in PHP Settings / Main Settings.
· Added experimental support for flush() - it will work only if you do not disable multithreading support. Remember that some versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer will only start to display the page after they have received 256 bytes of output, so you may need to send extra whitespace before flushing. A sample is available in the General Demonstration.
· Fixed ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll problems related to cURL.
· Fixed access violation when you open a menu item such as Help -> About while the page is refreshing.
· IMPORTANT: do not forget to enabl...