A complete DataBase Management tool : Clone - Import - Export - Transfer Data
This tool is what you always wanted when you were thinking of working & Importing or Exporting Data: a dream come true ?The main problem in the world of Data Manipulation-Transfers is STRUCTURES.Indeed, normally it is easy to transfer data from one Table to another IF you know the structure of your Tables AND IF you have the possibility to implement these structures in your application.This tool will let you Manipulate - Clone - Horizontalize all your Data without knowing any Source or Destination Table Structures. Data Management Center reads the data directly from the files themselves and lets you handle all the necessary mappings.You will be able - for example - to open a client's Data Base and import all or part of their data in your application's Tables (different Structures - you just have to do your column mappings).You will also be able to open a Table in ANY format and to CLONE it's structure to ANY SQL.You will be able to open ANY source Table and decide to "Horizontalize" the Data to a specific Structure in ANY destination Format.You will be able to use this tool to just open ANY table and Visualize it's content (also to export this data to many predefined formats (HTML - PDF - Word - CSV - XLS etc ... directly from the ListBox ). Here are some key features of "Data Management Center":
· Supports migration & transfer of data across SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, SQL Anywhere, PostgreSQL, Pervasive SQL, Firebird , MS Access.
· Migration & Transfer of data from Excel, DBF, DAT, TPS and CSV (Comma Separated Value) files into databases.
· Migrates tables, indexes, constraints (depending on destination SQL) along with data .
· Supports advanced features for Data mapping during migration
· Criteria based data migration (data subsetting) is supported when migrating to any database.
· User can set the filter criteria for record(s) or column(s) based on which, only the rows matching the criteria (subset) will be migrated.
· If multiple criterias are set for a column, then the order in which they are defined will be used while migrating the data.
· The number of records you can insert is limited. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Full support of CamelBackedCasing in Table Names - Keys and Columns to better reflect structures.
· Port to SQL now has OPTIONS (with explanation text) to better allow you to select the "step" to perform
· Port to SQL - new option to re create all SQL Tables
· Port to SQL - new demo application to DEPLOY using the "INI" file technique (change the INI values for each end-users and NOT the code)
· Port to SQL - Save your settings - restore settings to/from INI files
· Port to SQL - NEW button to allow you to CLEAR all internal FLAGS
· Port to SQL - TWO new TOKENS DCT in Column LEVEL option : DMCSetNULL and DMCSetNotNULL
· Port to SQL - support the possibility to use the Description from DCT to be used in SQL script as a COMMENT
· Port to SQL - Exporting your Project now backs up any previous files
· Port to SQL - support for FRB and taboga barcode template in TXA parsing
· Support to COLOR a profile with any Mapping Option in Orange (extended to all 'normal' options)
· STOP message if you are try...