Good-looking calculating ASP-page from Excel. 180 functions. No Excel on server.
Solve your problem using Microsoft Excel, and let SpreadsheetConverter to ASP.NET Professional generate an ASP or ASP.NET-page. The ASP-page looks like and calculates like the spreadsheet. No programming required. Easy updating, fix spreadsheet and generate. Supports 190 Excel-functions. Code-behind module in C# and VB.NET for backend-integration. SpreadsheetConverter to ASP.NET Professional can be very useful for surveys, order forms, expense reports and many more. Here are some key features of "SpreadsheetConverter to ASP.NET Professional":
· Non-programmers - SpreadsheetConverter turns your business users' Microsoft Excel spreadsheets into scalable ASP.NET applications.
· Perfect looking web pages: Inherits the formatting from Excel: font, size, font color, background color, borders, border types, images. The web page looks just like the Excel spreadsheet.
· Flawless number formatting: If you set the format in Excel, all entered data is directly formatted. For example if the users enters "10" into a field with 2 decimals, it will be replaced by "10.00", and if the user enters "5" into a percentage field, it will be replaced by "5%".
· Easy to use web pages: Create forms with dropdown menus, checkboxes, radio buttons, large text fields, list boxes in a breeze.
· Excel isn't needed. Once the web page is create, Excel is not required. Your web server doesn't need Excel, and your users doesn't need Excel. Even if Excel is all around, not employees have it, and private persons seldom have it.
· 170 Excel functions: Currently all but a few advanced financial and statistical functions are supported.
· Formulas protected: All calculations are done on the server, your formulas are totally hidden from the user.
· Microsoft Excel 2000-2010
· 10-row limit.
· 30 days trial period