Convert MS Excel spreadsheet into good-looking calculating web page. No plugins.
· Instantaneous response: All calculations and validations are done immediately. Everything is done in the browser. No communication with the web server.
· Live line, bar, pie, XY, radar, and column charts.
· Flawless number formatting: If you set the format in Excel, all entered data is directly formatted.
· Easy to use web pages: Create forms with dropdown menus, checkboxes, radio buttons, large text fields, list boxes in a breeze.
· Perfect looking web pages: Inherits the formatting from Excel: font, size, color, borders, border types, images. The web page looks just like the Excel spreadsheet.
· Excel isn't needed. Once the web page is create, Excel is not required. Your web server doesn't need Excel, and your users don't need Excel.
· Microsoft Excel 2000, XP, 2003, 2007
· Pentium II
· 128 Mb Ram
· 50 Mb disk
· 30 days trial
· Only cells on the first 10 rows on the first sheet will be shown on the resulting webpage. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Many new user interface features like calendars, sliders and ratings.
· Improved Flash charts with live updating.
· New panel and accordion layouts for multiple worksheets, and a step-by-step data entry wizard.
· Enhanced submit process with hidden/required fields and built-in spam protection.