A powerful, easy to use, fast and stable browser
Maxthon Browser is a powerful tabbed browser built for all users. Besides basic browsing functionality, Maxthon Browser provides a rich set of features to improve your surfing experience. It can open multiple Web pages in just one window. And it only takes a little system resources when surfing with the integrated user interface. It also supports special plug-ins and IE extensions to let you have an enjoyable surfing experience. Maxthon 3 features include Super Drag&Drop, autoscroll, mouse gestures, form autofilling, AD hunter, plug-ins support, online favorites, external tools, customizable skins, and an autohide panel. Here are some key features of "Maxthon 3":
· Online Favorites Service: Access your Favorites content anywhere with Maxthon Online Favorites Service. The encrypted stand-alone Favorites file format can protect your privacy on a shared computer.
· Tabbed Browsing: All the web pages are arranged as tabs inside main window to ease your navigation.
· Mouse Gestures：Hold right mouse button and perform the gestures to access common features such as Back, Forward, Refresh and Close Tab.
· Super Drag&Drop: Type the keywords in Address Bar then press Enter to perform a search. Or simply drag & drop a keyword with your mouse.
· Ad Hunter: Ad Hunter can efficiently clean up the web pages by stopping Popup Windows and removing Ad Content Blocks.
· Fully Customizable: Plugins. Skins. Filter Packs. Multi-language
· 800MHz CPU
· 512MB RAM
· 64MB Free Hard Disk Space
· Microsoft Internet Explorer
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Optimized memory usage of RSS background process.
· Loading icon always displayed after switched Google Reader subscription items.
· URL error of the current page caused by downloading link.
· Crash problem which might be caused by Spell Checker.
· AdHunter blog display error.
· Quick Access resizing problem caused by Sidebar.
· Failed to use ESC for canceling drag n’ drop behavior of the Speed Dial thumbnail.