A print driven, repertoire manager intended for performing musicians
Band Bro' is a professional and reliable application designed for solo musicians, choirs, bands, worship leaders and songwriters. With it, you can create and print custom set lists, archive lyrics, charts and manage your audio library. BandBro' also serves as a DJ software· Create M3u playlists which can be launched in Windows media player or imported into iTunes· Launch any linked audio file from a set list, song pool or song inventory· Stream sets in real time using Windows Media Player· Organize and consolidate your audio files Here are some key features of "Band Bro'":
Drag & Drop:
· Just drag a title from the song pool to one of the sets or from one set to another. To change the set song order, simply drag and drop the song titles up and down within the set object...or to another set.
Mouse Hover & System Help:
· For instant information regarding a pushbutton, checkbox, object or song, just hover the mouse cursor over that object and read the status bar at the bottom of the application frame. For more detail, access the context sensitive help system.
· Filter on style, key, tempo, vocals, artist, album, rating or work in progress. Any number of song pool filters may be implemented simultaneously. Each filter can be appended with supplemental criteria. For example, the Style filter can be set to specify Classic Rock OR Country Rock. Add the song key filter to display only songs that are Classic Rock OR Country Rock and in the key of A OR E. The possibilities are endless. Once a filter is created, it can be toggled on and off as needed.
· The display field directly below each set object indicates the sum duration of the songs in that set. The Song Buffer (top right ) can add 15, 30, 45 or 60 seconds between each song to help provide a more accurate estimation of total set duration.
Auto Populate Sets:
· Create a random set list to your specifications: songs per set and number of sets. Optionally, you can implement the current song pool filter settings to narrow down the number of available song titles to draw from.
· Set objects can be streamed, flipped, shuffled, emptied or swapped with another set. Hover the mouse over the song title to ascertain the full title, artist, key and vocalist.
· 10 set lists and 6 master list report styles are available. Different players may prefer different designs. The drummer may like a list with one set per page in big font while the lead singer may prefer a list with all the sets on one page. There is also an option to print the remainder of the song inventory in the footer of the set list.
Populating the Song Inventory:
Manually entering songs into the inventory can be tedious work. Bandbro' can make the job easier by:
· Importing from a delimited text file (tab delimited recommended). If you are currently using a spreadsheet or database software for set list management you should be able to export your song list to a delimited text file where it can be imported into BandBro' .
· Populating the song inventory by scanning a folder of audio files. Practically any audio type can be imported. If the source files are MP3 and include metadata, the metadata can be used to update additional fields in the song inventory such as artist, album and genre. Importing from audio, automatically archives the path to the audio files making them instantly accessible for launching or playlist generation.
· 100 MB RAM
· 300 MHz Processor
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a song inventory search & replace mechanism
· improved real time updating of set/song duration fields on the set list note tab
· updated help file