Resident protection for data+ systems
VirusBuster for Windows Servers is a powerful and starightforward application that provides protection for data and systems. Therefore for the everday work, optimised to the increased data traffic of servers. The task oriented operation, the flexible settings, the wizard style and advanced user interfaces provide ease of use with the highest level of security in the most flexible way.Tthis easy-to-use program works with incremental virus database updates. Its user interface was designed so that it is handy for beginner and experienced users alike. Product and virus database updates, scheduled scans or any other function can be added as a task. All tasks are executed at the needed time automatically with the desired settings. Separate protection areas allow you to handle servers disks or their smaller areas individually. The product provides comprehensive protection against every known virus and other harmful code. Here are some key features of "VirusBuster for Windows Servers":
Incremental virus database updates:
· Using the incremental update mechanism the download time is reduced to a minimal level so we can release additional virus database packages several times a day to improve the defence. Users can obtain protection against new malware without spending long time and generating considerable network load for the update.
Easy to use:
· VirusBuster for Windows Servers' user interface was designed so that it is easy to use for beginner and experienced users alike. To modify the product's settings, the user can either use the wizard style interface, where settings can be modified step by step, or the advanced interface, where all setttings can be overviewed and the user can switch modules with ease.
Task oriented operation:
· The product is based on tasks. Product and virus database updates, scheduled scans or any other function can be added as a task. Thanks to the built-in automatism, all tasks are executed at the needed time automatically with the desired settings, so it is not needed to run a virus scan or an update every time, as the product automatically executes these.
Separate protection areas:
· The product provides comprehensive protection against every known virus and other harmful code, but in most cases, administrator's need individual settings for each drive or other areas on the servers. The separate protection areas provide the opportunity of handling the servers disks or their smaller areas individually so that every data stored on these disks is protected at the needed level security.
Outstanding performance and effectiveness:
· VirusBuster for Windows Servers is based on VirusBuster's scan engine, which has an outstanding performance. The engine uses heuristic analysis to detect harmful programs. Thanks to its platform- and operating system independent scanning methods it effectively scans for all known viruses, worms, trojans, backdoors, scripts, macro viruses and other harmful code on any system.
· Pentium (or compatible) 450 MHz
· 256 MB RAM
· 100 MB HDD space
· 30 days trial