Software for translators who need to build locally
Sisulizer Translator is a localization tool that will help your company localize software language for its subsidiaries, distributors or customers local language.In contrast to the Free Edition of Sisulizer the Translator Edition can build the localized projects, and has more time-savers and QA features. This is less overhead for you, and brings more flexibility to the localizer. Sisulizer Translator can not be used to create new software localization projects. If you are a developer and want to create new projects we recommend our developer editions: Sisulizer Standard, Sisulizer Professional, or Sisulizer Enterprise. Here are some key features of "Sisulizer Translator":
· Give your translators a free software to localize your product. It installs itself and opens with your project. No hassle, and best of all, a tool translators like to work with.
· Be sure that your translator cannot mess up your translatable content, eg. delete strings, scramble them, or forget some.
· Translators use the same software as you the developer. Should problems occur, you can easily check what happens, and don't have to look into an unknown tool for translators.
· Translators see the context of the text they translate. Less communication, less hassle, and better translation quality which leads to pleased international customers, and pays off in more income, and less support.
· Locally build localized software
· Validate translations
· Use live spell-checker
· Use server based translation memory
· Use machine translation engines
· Pentium CPU or higher
· 256 MB RAM
· 40 MB free hard disk space
· 30-day trial
· Randomly inserts "eval" text into localized output
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for SQLite and SQL Server Compact added. Sisulizer can now localize those databases and import data from them.
· Support for Guiliani files added.
· When exporting into TMX or XLIFF the user can now spacify if and how the translation values are written.
· Database: If Sisulizer can not open a database table it will show the error message on the database item tree.
· .NET: Support for Krypton components improved. Sisulizer's form editor shows the Text property.
· SlMake import task enchanged such way that also all localized files can be imported.
· XAML: Sisulizer can now localize all attributes of Binding element.
· "Set to Empty" actions affects now for all selected rows. It has been moved underneath the "Translation"-context sub menu.
· Access: Sisulizer could not open Access tables whose name was as a reserved word in Access.
· .NET: If "Items that localized file contains" was set to All and resx file contained refered ima...