TIFF image viewer plug-in for your favorite browser
Accel ViewTIFF is a plug-in and Active X Control for viewing TIFF images on most Internet web browsers. Accel ViewTIFF works well with Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera and Netscape.Accel ViewTIFF will allow you to view, print and save single or multipage TIFF documents. No more retrieving and clicking print one page at a time to print a long TIFF document!Get the Accel ViewTIFF plugin and take it for a test drive to fully assess its capabilities! Here are some key features of "Accel ViewTIFF":
· Enlarge or reduce the image size, or zoom to fit image area on Netscape page. Zoom level is governed by enlarge/reduce controls, Zoom cursor rectangle and Zoom menu. The mouse-click point is the center for the new image view. Zoom settings (percentages are for a 200 dpi image) are: 1:1 (300%) 1.5:1 (200%) 2:1 (140%), 2.25:1 (125%), 2.5:1 (110%), 2.8:1(100%), 3:1 (90%) , 3.5:1(80%), 4:1(70%), 5:1(50%), 6:1(40%), 8:1(35%) or zoom to fit image area on Netscape page.
· Rotate: 90, 180, 270 degrees (at any zoom factor)
· Scale to gray: enable/disable
· Zoom to area
· Panning with cursor (hand cursor)
Saved settings will be remembered on disk, defaults for the first use are:
· Zoom to 100%
· Scale to gray: enable
· Multpage TIFF support, page forward/back and goto page.
· Print command will print the TIFF document scaled to fit on one page. The page size as defined by the currently selected printer on the Macintosh. Printing will take advantage of the full resolution of the TIFF file for best clarity on paper.
· Saving file to local disk as a PDF.
· Saving file to clipboard.
· Saving a region of the file to the clipboard or as BitMap (.BMP)
· Automatic paging of single page TIFF files stored with a page number extension or with a page number argument in the URL query string.
· 15 days trial