ActiveX with support for FTP, SFTP and FTPS protocols
wodFTPServer is an ActiveX Component that implements server side of following protocols: FTP, FTP/S (FTPS or FTP+SSL) both in explicit and implicit modes, and SFTP (secure ftp subsystem on SSH2 secured channel).wodFTPServer is a useful server utility that supports many protocols.Support for all 3 protocol is transparent for your programming - you have same set of events, same set of properties and methods, same control over connected users - and just one property to change to switch from one protocol to another - Protocol property!Unlike old FTP protocol support, FTPS and SFTP protocols provide security, privatekey/certificate authentication and strong encryption of data - great for insecure networks. wodFTPServer can be easily setup (using provided samples) to listen and accept such clients. Here are some key features of "wodFTPServer":
· support for FTP, SFTP and FTPS protocols
· support for certificate and privatekey authentications (required or optional)
· set of events to control every aspect of client's connection - when he changes directory, lists directory contents, downloads file....
· support for large files (larger than 4.2gb)
· transparent interface - interface is the same for all supported protocols
· debug log showing entered commands and replies sent to the user (in SFTP protocol wodFTPServer creates these messages for you!)
· NT style authentication - you don't need to create accounts on your server at all, use users registered on your NT system
· great speed
· complete information on connected users - get their originating IP address, originating port, total connected time...
· custom initial messages sent to the client - you can hide WeOnlyDo! origin completelly
· easy interface - almost to say 'plug and play'
· 30 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix in LoginCertificate event. User.Certificate now contains reference to same certificate as in the event. It was empty before.
· Multiple fixes in relative paths calculations in NLST command