Control your PC across the Internet by logging in from a PC or wireless device.
Remotely control your PC from any computer or wireless device with Internet access. Control your PC just as if you were sitting at it to run any program, transfer files, read and send and receive emails, listen to remote audio, and stream video. I'm InTouch is a useful PC remote access utility that gives you free access to information.Invite guest users to conduct online meetings, presentations, training sessions, or remotely support computers. Add the I'm InTouch SecureKEY USB stick and automatically remotely access your PC just by plugging it into the USB slot of any computer with an Internet connection.NOTE: You will need to create an account in order to be able to use this application. Here are some key features of "I'm InTouch":
· PC Remote Control
· Internet Parental Control
· Pocket PC Remote Control
· Remote Presentation
· File Management
· Contact Management
· Online Calendar
· Remote Desktop Printing
· Remote Email Access
· Wireless Email
· Live Streaming Video
· Pentium 233 MHz or better
· 32 MB RAM
· Internet Explorer 5.5 or later
· Internet connection
· Outlook Express 5.0 or later
· Support for POP3 or Exchange Mail servers (IMAP not supported)
· 30 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Full support for Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
· 256-bit SSL encryption for enhanced security during remote sessions.
· Faster access to your remote desktop.
· Improved Chat and Whiteboard functionality.
· Minor bug fixes.