A powerful Content Management System
Contentteller is a CMS written in the PHP scripting language and designed for high traffic websites. It comes with 20 modules and supports multiple websites in the same database out of the box.Contentteller is designed to offer you all the content management features needed for managing webpages! Here are some key features of "Contentteller":
· Manage an unlimited number of websites from the same admin interface. Share content, templates and logins between all your websites.
Caching for heavy traffic websites:
· Instead of querying the database server for each entry, the system can cache all HTML content statically on the database or file system. This is extremely fast and efficient.
· Contentteller comes with 20 modules for every purpose. From a content module to manage your static website, a fully featured news or files website, a support website with knowledge-base, trouble ticket, and glossary.
· Easily change the layout using the templates to match your current website. Create a new color scheme using the instant styles editor. Change the column layout with a single mouse click.
· Import news stories from email accounts, RSS feeds, or newsgroups. Import and updates files from PAD sources or get the latest file updates directly from Association of Shareware Professionals news feed
Search Engine Friendly:
· Canonical tags to show search engines the proper page url. Custom url, description and keywords tags for each page. XML sitemap generator with auto submission for Google, Yahoo!, and Bing.
· An optional Windows installer is available. The Windows installer will upload Contentteller to your web space and setup all permissions automatically. No ftp client needed.
Powerful Attachment Upload:
· Manage an unlimited numbers of attachment for all your documents. Automatically resize images, create thumbnail images, and add a watermark logo or text to your image.
Twitter, Facebook, Plurk:
· Allow users to sign-in with their Twitter or Facebook account. Post your latest news and downloads on Twitter and Plurk. Automatically shorten urls with bit.ly and TinyURL.
· Forum integration with all major forums including vBulletin, XenForo, IP.Board, SMF, phpBB, WBB and UBB.threads. Share logins between both applications and use forum threads for comments.
· 30 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a small cosmetic problem with the optional news queues
· Fixed typo in extended story regex in process news stories
· Fixed a small cosmetic glitch in the import module if an import source have no source name or email contact
· Changed a few things in news merge in news queue
· Rearranged some elements of the dashboard widgets in admin section
· Added status counts to some the menus in the admin section
· Added an option to set the font-weight in instant styles editor
· Refactored the CSS style sheet routine and moved it to its own class
· Fixed a problem with multiple database in the vBulletin 3.8 and 4.x integration scripts
· Fixed a problem with banned users in IP.Board 3 integration script
· Enhanced previous/next links to include all websites
· Added an option to promote/import a forum thread to the news
· Fixed a small problem with the import source edit form
· Enhanced page edit list in articles module
· Updated jQuery to version 1.6.1 and fixed compatibility problems with this new ve...