An all-purpose 64 channels sample player.
SampleDecks is an all-purpose sample player. With a few clicks you can allocate up to 64 channels with optional sounds in all current formats (e.g. MP3, AAC, WAV). You can play your samples either per mouse or per keyboard. You can configure SampleDecks, like you need it - you can allocate the Sample-Slots with a name, a picture or a color. SampleDecks can be used as a big fullscreen application or as a small inconspicuous tool. Here are some key features of "SampleDecks":
64 channels player:
· The SampleDecks sample player can record up to 64 different sounds for your performance.
colorizable sample buttons:
· With the wide range of colors you will always find the right sound.
customizable keyboard control:
· SampleDecks customises to you! Define the required number of the key yourself and you will never lose track!
· You can define the interface freely, so that you can customize SampleDecks to your interface like you need it right now.
· Thanks to the function "global hotkeys" your shortcuts always count, even if SampleDecks is minimized! So you also can control SampleDecks, if you are working with another program.
· Due to the multilingualism of the program it is possible, to choose between german and english.
compatible with UltraMixer:
· You already have UltraMixer? But SampleDecks appeals to you? No problem, because you can combine both without problems and set everything up like it pleases you! So you get more samples and you can choose, which you want in the foreground.
· 2 samplebanks for free
· With the free drumset you can play the drums and with the sound-SampleBanks 16 different effects are available for you, for free.
· 10 minutes trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [Other] Windows: Not possible to import sample banks and sample (FileChooser don't open).