Instantly exchange text, photos, and vocal IMs with groups or individuals
Palringo was designed to be the first Rich Messaging Service - bringing together for the first time the ability to easily exchange text, voice and picture messages with friends, family and colleagues across all popular instant messaging services, whether sitting at a computer or on the move using a mobile phone or PDA.Now you can chat with all your buddies, no matter what IM they use, all from one universal Instant Messenger.· Windows Live Messenger (MSN)· AOL Instant Messenger (AIM)· Yahoo! Messenger· Google Talk · ICQ · Jabber · iChat / MobileMe · Gadu-Gadu · Facebook Chat (Alpha)NOTE: In order to use the software, users will have to register for a free account here. Here are some key features of "Palringo":
· The multiple platform support enables you to stay in touch with your contacts whether you are working at your PC or on the go with your mobile phone.
Connect to other Services:
· With Palringo, you can keep in touch with friends on popular instant messaging services such as ICQ, MSN, Gadu-Gadu, AIM, and Google Talk.
Rich Multimedia Communication:
· That's just the start though! See anything interesting? Just snap a photo and send it to your friends instantly. Don't like typing on quirky mobile phone keypads? With Palringo, you can just talk naturally in the form of short voice clips - think of it like a Walkie-Talkie on steroids.
Participate in Communities:
· There's even more too it! With Palringo, you can create and join groups - and exchange text, voice, or photo messages with large communities, regardless of where you happen to be. It's a great way to stay connected while on the go.
Welcome to Palringo:
· In a nutshell, Palringo is an effective way to keep in touch with your social networks. Thanks to its mobile support, you have the flexibility to communicate from anywhere in the world and anytime.
· Palringo registered account
· Internet connection
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed intermittent “Voice message” click action.
· Group proximity search for geo-tagged groups.
· About Me and Group Description fields can now include clickable links, smileys and easy access phone numbers.
· Removed homescreen plugin for Windows Mobile handsets.
· Smaller install footprint.
· Group search functionality, including “Safe Search”.
· Messages Tab.
· My Groups page.
· Being banned or kicked no longer closes an existing group chat.
· Icons reformatted slightly.
· Coffee mug emoticon added.
· Upon a successful group join, the group contact lists will be automatically displayed.
· Restoration from minimized state has been made more reliable on Desktop platforms.
· Improved formatting on manual location naming screen.
· Fixed background graphical glitch on location service opt-in screen.
· Improvements to local group avatar cache.
· Growl has to be explicitly selected for installation.
· New “Join group” screen layout.
· New “My Groups” section of Groups tab.
· Bandwidth optimization.