Accurately rips audio CDs to various digital audio formats.
Accord CD Ripper Express is application created to help you extract CD audio files to various audio formats. Here are some key features of "Accord CD Ripper Express Free":
· Rip audio CD tracks to WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, RAW, GSM, VOX, PCM, ADPCM, G721, G723, FAP, PAF, SVX, 8SVX, IFF, NIST, IRCAM, SF, VOC, W64, MAT, MAT4, MAT5, PVF, XI, HTK, CAF, SDS, AVR, WAVEX, SD2 and user-customized formats etc.
· Incredibly high ripping speed.
· Fully optimized for SSE/Hyper thread technology and get extra speed boost on multiprocessor systems.
· Allow the users to encode audio CDs to customized formats thru their own encoders. Theoretically, Accord CD Ripper can rip audio CD tracks to INFINITE audio formats.
· Flexible output mode: rip audio CDs to divided files (one file per track) or to CD images (one file per disc with cuesheet or chapters).
· Not only rip tracks, Accord CD Ripper is capable of ripping arbitrary sector range of an audio CD with 1/75 sec precision.
· Accurate ripping. Five build-in advanced disc error correction strategies: PLAY, BURST, SYNCH, SECURE and PARANOID. Three choices of actions on reading or synching an error during ripping: STOP, SILENCE and CUT.
· Retrieve album info from remote and local CDDB (Compact Disc Database) servers.
· CDDB info can be edited/revised/saved/submitted.
· On-the-fly ripping, no temporary file generated.
· Volume normalization of extracted audio to a given percentage
· Fully visualize the ripping process and real time display the spectrum of audio data.
· An elegant and intuitive user interface, very easy to use.
· Automatically write metadata of the output audio files.
· Build-in latest Lame MP3 encoder which is generally believed as the the best MP3 encoder in the world.
· Supports three external AAC encoder: FAAC, Nero AAC and CT AAC+.
· Plain audio CD Player.
· All kinds of CD and DVD drives are supported (including IDE, SCSI, USB etc.).
· Multiple disc media supported, including CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW ,DVD+RW.
· Multisession (CD-Extra) supported.
· All events are logged for future diagnosis.
· ISRC (International Standard Recording Code) supported.
· Intel Pentium III 1GHz processor or equivalent
· 128 MB RAM
· 15 MB free hard drive space
· CD Drive
· Sound Card
· Internet connection
· Windows Media Player 10 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a rare track length bug.
Reasons why this program is marked as ad-supported:
· Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function: Relevant Knowledge