PDF Document Storage for Small or Home Office
PDFKeeper is a PDF document storage system that provides storage, indexing, and retrieval using the free Oracle Database Express Edition (Oracle Database XE). Give PDFKeeper a try to fully assess its capabilities!On the system that will host the database, in addition to PDFKeeper, make sure thefollowing software is installed: · Oracle Database 10g Express Edition (10.2.0.1) Server (Universal)On each system that the PDFKeeper application will be used on, make sure thefollowing software is installed: · Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1· Oracle Data Access Components (ODAC) 18.104.22.168.2.Download the Xcopy version and follow the installation instructions in the zip file. Note, only the Oracle Data Provider for .NET 2.0 and it's dependency needs to be installed. Toallow side-by-side installation with the Oracle Database Express Server or Client,make sure the Oracle home specified during the ODAC installation is not XEClient orXE. Requirements:
· Oracle Database 10g Express Edition (10.2.0.1) Server (Universal) on the system that will host the database.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This is a minor release with some significant enhancements and fixes.
· Document Notes and Document Keywords functionality has been consolidated into the Main form.
· Sumatra PDF has been updated, now at version 1.6.
· iTextSharp has been updated, now at version 5.1.1.
· Improvements to the product's quality and reliability.