Accurately rip audio CDs to various digital audio formats.
With Accord CD Ripper Standard you will be able to easily rip audio CD tracks to WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, MP2, VQF. Here are some key features of "Accord CD Ripper Standard":
· Incredibly high ripping speed.
· Fully optimized for SSE/Hyper thread technology and get extra speed boost on multiprocessor systems.
· Flexible output mode: rip audio CDs to divided files (one file per track) or to CD images (one file per disc with cuesheet or chapters).
· Retrieve album info from remote and local CDDB (Compact Disc Database) servers.
· CDDB info can be edited/revised/saved.
· On-the-fly ripping, no temporary file generated.
· Elegant and intuitive user interface, very easy to use.
· Write metadata of the output audio files and create cue sheet & M3U playlist file.
· Build-in latest Lame MP3 encoder which is generally believed as the the best MP3 encoder in the world.
· Plain audio CD Player.
· All kinds of CD and DVD drives are supported (including IDE, SCSI, USB etc.).
· Multiple disc media supported, including CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW ,DVD+RW.
· Multisession (CD-Extra) supported.
· All events are logged for future diagnosis.
· ISRC (International Standard Recording Code) supported.
· Can rip only the first 6 tracks What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a rare track length bug.