Create your CHM file from *.html, *.mht, *.txt, *.doc and *.pdf
PowerCHM is a help authoring utility that allows you to create professional CHM files from Html Files, Text Files, Microsoft Word Documents and Adobe Acrobat Document. CHM means 'Compiled Windows HTML Help files'. It is a set of technologies for delivering help and Web contents using Hypertext Markup Language (HTML). HTML Help is designed for authors or developers who create contents for software programs, multimedia titles, intranets, extranets, or for the Internet. HTML Help provides navigational controls that enable users to easily find and sort information.CHM is a replacer of winhelp file system, and also it is a very popular E-BOOK file format on the internet. CHM is so little and with powerful search function that more and more people begin to recognize it and use it. Here are some key features of "PowerCHM":
· Automatically create your CHM files from Html Files, Text Files, Microsoft Word Documents and Adobe Acrobat Document.
· Make CHM Files by Import Folders and All Sub Folders.
· Directly Open and Save Microsoft HTML Help Workshop Project(.hhp file).
· Edit a .htm or .html File Directly.
· Automatically generate topic and index item title by parsing from title, filename or text of a specificed line.
· Decompile a single CHM file or decompile CHM files in a batch.
· Only can compile at most 10 topics
· Only can use Save command at most 5 times in edit mode in the Html Preview window
· Only can decompile at most 5 .chm files every time you use
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix some little bugs.