A FTP client designed to automate, schedule various types of FTP tasks and more
Ftp client with a difference. Designed primary for automation of ftp and related tasks. Goal is to create advanced ftp tasks that can be scheduled automatically or run instantly. Supports a very flexible wildcard system to transfer multiple files at once. Supports subdirectory transfers. AbleFtp is a FTP client that can help you automate tasks. Can automatically save files based on date/time or customized names. Comes with a powerful and flexible task scheduler. Email Notification of task failure based on task exit code. Remote Ftp and local directory monitor can detect directory change and trigger ftp , zip, copy, delete tasks. Can also detect file size, total files, file modification dates and trigger other tasks if required.Multiple Connections· Unlimited simultaneous threads· Unlimited FTP browsers can be opened Proxy / Firewall support· SOCKS5, SOCKS4, SOCKS4A, HTTP ProxyBackup Features· Copy, Zip, Unzip tasks Here are some key features of "AbleFtp":
· Automate FTP to/from an intranet or internet server. Schedule FTP of files between your PC and the server; and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time if needed. FTP supports wildcards (*). Transfer multiple files at once. Supports subdirectory transfers.
· Remote FTP directory monitor can detect directory change and trigger FTP , zip, copy, delete tasks. It can also detect file size, total files, file modification dates and then trigger other tasks, if required.
· FTP Command task can run RFC FTP commands in sequence. Custom Commands.
· Scheduler software is very easy to use, yet has very powerful scheduling, tasking and automation capabilities.
· Email Notification of task failure, based on task exit code.
· Local directory monitor works similar to the Remote FTP directory monitor.
· Zip files and directories using wildcards on a schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
· Copy files and directories using wildcards on a schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
· Delete files on schedule, based on wildcards.
· 256 color display
· 30 days trial
· nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bugfix: 'Malformed \uxxxx encoding' can result in engine crash due to corrupted settings file. This error is not preventable, so settings file is renamed or deleted.
· Bugfix: 'The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open' can result in engine crash due to memory. Changes made to close any open class objects that causes memory crash.