A portable file and folder synchronization software for Windows that merges bulletproof reliability with an easy-to-use interface
GoodSync2Go is a handy and portable tool that uses an innovative synchronization algorithm to synchronize your data between desktop PCs, USB drives, laptops and more.GoodSync combines bulletproof reliability with an extremely easy-to-use interface. Easy to Use Windows Interface · Do routine multiple folder synchronizations with one click.· Automatic, on-screen, context sensitive hints.· Minimal questions asked before file sync starts.· Multilingual user interface with localized file names supportPerforms real all-way file and folder synchronization · File modifications and deletions are stored in a database.· The innovative algorithm does not rely on file system precision or accuracy.· Actual folder (directory) synchronization.· Virtually any file system is supportedCan be used in various scenarios · Sync data between your desktop PC and laptop (notebook).· Update and backup files over a local network or the Internet.· Synchronize more than 2 directories.· Do data replication and backup between home and work computers.· Synchronize a removable (USB key, flash drive, CDRW) device with a local drive. You will combine the performance of local file devices with the absolute mobility of a removable drive. And don't be so afraid of losing your USB key or even of your hard drive crashing: be at ease, knowing you have kept a copy of your most important data Limitations:
· 30 days trial period
· After 30 days the free version allows up to 3 jobs and 100 files to be routinely backed up or synchronized. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· DAV, SkyDrive: if remote server cannot Move, then use Copy + Delete for stamp file.
· S3: upload short files as single file, not multi-part.
· S3: multi-part download for long files (longer than 10 Mb).
· S3: allow S3 hosts other than canonic host s3.amazonaws.com.
· Google Docs: implement file rename, fix bugs.
· GSTP: fix block file download.
· File Systems: fix a leak on file close.