Universal Game Cheater for All games
ArtMoney is a cheating utility you can use for all your games.ArtMoney can make a troublesome game easier to win by helping you find the memory address where a desired quantity (like amount of money) is located so you can change that quantity. In spite of its title, ArtMoney actually allows you to change any quantity specified in a game, whether it be dollars, bullets, swords, or health points.ArtMoney SE finds a hex address based on the input parameters you set and prints these addresses with their corresponding values. For example, if your character has 1,431 dollars, ArtMoney searches and displays all memory addresses containing the value of 1431. Of course, as there can be hundreds of memory addresses displayed after a simple search, you will need to filter this addresses. Here are some key features of "ArtMoney SE":
· You can select folder (or disk) as object.
· Additional filter conditions.
· Filter by formula.
· The search for strings.
· Saving and Loading of process.You can use it for saving in a game, if the game has no save function.
· Stealth mode. ArtMoney disappears from the process list.
· Full technical support via email. Notification of all upgrades via email.
· Intel Pentium II processor (AMD K6-2) or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated emulator options. New emulator options for Atari Jaguar and Sega Model 2.
· Fixed bug in filtration with conditions "was increased by", "was decreased by", "was changed by" for float values.
· Fixed crash bug with float values in main table.