Software for electrical diagrams, schematics and other technical documents
ProfiCAD is the quickest and easiest way to create electrical documentation and schematic diagrams. Even if it is easy to learn and use, ProfiCAD is a professional application used by a wide range of customers.NOTE: Free for non-commercial uses only. For other uses, you will need to purchase a license. Here are some key features of "ProfiCAD":
· easy to learn and use - just drag symbols onto the drawing
· supports Unicode - can use any language, any technical symbol
· ships with cca 700 symbols - new symbols can be easily created
· downloads quickly, installs quickly, starts quickly, takes 5MB on hard drive and can be run from a flash drive
· automatic update - always have the latest version
· continuous numbering of symbols
· intelligent renumbering of symbols when copying
· Image inserting is disabled What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Ability to draw striped wires:
· The procedure
· select a line type
· select the first color
· select the second color
· enable the second color
New line type:
· For the purposes of the striped wires, a new line type called "dash space evenly" was created. It has equally long segments of both colors. You can download the file with this new line type here.
· Save the file to the proficad library into the _LINES directory (it should replace the original "lines.lin" file). You can determine the location of the proficad library in program settings (F12), "paths".
· The transistors in the library have been supplemented and modified to comply with the norm EN60617.