A feature rich invoice software tool for the small business & medium sized company.
Ezy Invoice is a feature rich business application which will help you create, print or e-mail most business documents and manage your Accounts Receivables. Here are some key features of "Ezy Invoice 10":
· Create, print and e-mail Invoices, Quotes, Credit & Debit Notes, Delivery Orders, Purchase Orders, Proforma Invoices, Letters & Faxes & other documents.
· Track outstanding invoices, customer payments, print customer statements and ageing analysis report.
· Get instant access to Sales, Receipts, Debtors, Tax, Inventory & other reports.
· Collect payments faster by inserting Paypal links to e-mailed invoices to collect credit card payments over the Internet
· Insert Paypal links to e-mailed invoices to collect credit card payments over the Internet for invoices.
· Highly customizable invoice and document layout.
· Powerful search and filter functions for fast searching and locating records. Can search on virtually all key fields in the database.
· PRO version includes powerful inventory to track stock movement, stock quantity balance on hand and customer purchase history.
· Multicompany support allowing you to use it for more than one company or business.
· Inbuilt Back up and Restore function (Using Zip compression format).
· Context Sensitive Help documentation.
· Preview all documents & reports on screen before printing.
· Export reports to PDF, RTF, HTML, EXCEL and other popular formats.
· E-mail all reports and documents in PDF, RTF, HTML, Excel and other formats with e-mail addresses from your customers, vendors or Internal User list. Can also compose e-mail in MS Outlook Express or Windows Mail using its own address book.
· Can be used in standalone single user or in a networked multi-user environment.
· Powerful security features to grant, restrict or deny users access to various parts of the program.
· 30MB Disk Space
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Backups now has option to append date and time of backup to the backup filename.
· Backups now saves the last successfull backup path as default for new backups.
· "Status" field is now available for use in the Quotation Listing report
· Masked password in Email Servers setting.
· Resolved issue where Find & Refresh buttons sometimes dissappears when computer goes to sleep and wakes.
· Problems in extended desktop with dual screens. When app is closed on the 2nd screen and 2nd screen is removed, app is not displayed when restarted.
· Stripped illegal filename characters when creating a new db.
· Stripped dot and other illegal characters in default restore paths that may cause restore problems.