A program to create PDF-files from almost any application
PDF24 Creator is the tool you need to create PDFs from almost any application.All you need is the option to print in the reader of a document. THe PDF24 PDF creator installs you an own printer named "pdf24". You can use this printer in windows just like any other printer. After you have printed a document on pdf24, a PDF file will be created automatically and an assistant will open. Here you can save or show your PDF document. Forthermore you can merge multiple PDF so one, split PDF, extract pages from PDF, copy one or more pages from a PDF to another, set document properties such as title and author, encrypt PDF and prevent from unauthorized printing, convert documents like Word, Excel or images to PDF and extract and save images from single pages with the integreated PDF viewer.An integrated explorer ease handling of documents. The preview of a document gives you a fast overview and assists in editing. Here are some key features of "PDF24 Creator":
· Conversion is simple and from all current programs possible
· Create pdf-files from almost any application
· Easy handling
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Signature feature in Save As dialog integrated:
· This change provides the signature feature also in assistant. You don't need to open the editor to add a signature to a PDF file. You can also use the signature with profiles. Make your settings in Save As dialog, save all into a new profile and than you can use the new profile instead of making all settings again. The eases signing PDF files. Currently there is a limitation web optimize feature. Signature and web optimization can't be used together.
Old signature process removed from editor:
· The old PDF signature process has been removed from PDF editor because the old variant is not needed any longer. In the last version we have change the editor which uses the Save as dialog. This dialog now contains the PDF signature feature. Therefore the old dialogs are redundant.
PDF security bug fixed:
· Security settings in PDF preference pages contained a bug. PDF permissions have not been set correctly into the PDF so that permission...