Integrated Development Environment for PHP
PHP Studio is an Integrated Development Environment for PHP, designed to simplify the development process for PHP projects. PHP Studio is a software that allows you to edit and test PHP scripts.PHP Studio offers internal HTTP server, internal browser, built-in FTP client, visual file comparison utility, configurable syntax highlighting, file and server explorer, function / parameter / tag completion, code snippets, advanced editing features, templates, syntax check, tabbed MDI interface and more. Here are some key features of "PHP Studio (formerly Top PHP Studio)":
· Built-in HTTP server: Debug PHP scripts without a need for external HTTP server. Built-in HTTP server which runs PHP as a CGI module enables developers to test their scripts without uploading them to a live server.
· Integrated web browser: Easily view the results of PHP scripts without leaving PHP Studio (requires MSIE 4.0 or higher)
· Code explorer: Locate class and function definitions rapidly through PHP code.
· Built-in FTP client. You can work with the files on remote server
· Integration with PHP documentation: Press F1 to activate PHP manual and search for a word under caret. (requires CHM version of PHP Manual)
· PHP function and parameter completion: You can quickly see PHP function list by pressing Ctrl+Enter and Shift+Ctrl+Enter for a hint pop-up containing parameter reference for selected function.
· Supports UTF8/UTF16
· Visual file comparison utility
· Server explorer panel: You can easily access the files which will be served
· File explorer: You can easily access local file system while you are working with PHP Studio
· Code snippets: You can easily access CSS and HTML tags
· Advanced text editing capabilities (Multiply undo/redo, find/replace, indent/unindent ...)
· Automatic correction (similar to MS Word).
· Tabbed multiply document interface (MDI)
· Backup & automatic saving of files
· Automatic parentheses highlighting
· Column mode editing: While pressing Alt key, you can edit in column mode
· Highly Customizable
· MS Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
· 30-day trial
· nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Internal improvements.