Define web, desktop, mobile apps with wireframes & simulations
Wireframes and mockups have been used to think and define websites or applications before their implementation. But with the coming of the web 2.0, dynamic websites or RIA, you need to think everything from UI to conditional navigation or the type of interactions you want to use. But mockups or even clickable wireframes aren't enough. Justinmind Prototyper is a powerful wireframing tool designed to build fully functional dynamic prototypes without any coding. At first glance, Justinmind Prototyper looks really powerful. It lets you create Rich Interactive Application prototypes.You can also integrate real data and simulate their behaviours through datamasters and datagrids. In addition, this application can also be used for simulating real conditional navigation (in other words, functional login pages).OK, so “powerful” is one thing, but is it easy? Well basically, everything is done through drag and drop. From creating mockups to adding interaction and datas, Justinmind is incredibly easy to use. Easy as Powerpoint, the desktop application comes with a wide range of reusable templates, masters and widgets (sketching or mobile widgets). You can also drag and drop images and elements (videos, flash…) straight from your computer or any other application like Photoshop or Illustrator. You can also create your own interactions by simply drag & dropping events on elements.Even conditions and data are added using drag&drop, no coding is involved. You can build a dynamic website literally in minutes, and to test, you don't need to export it all as it provides an instant simulation button. But Justinmind is not just a quick and high-fidelity wireframing software. It also allows to test, comment and validate prototypes. You can add and attach requirements directly to elements or export them.Once you've commented the prototypes, you can generate your own customised specification documentation (.doc) with webpage images, diagrams, navigation flows, requirements and comments. Requirements:
· 1GHz processor or higher.
· 512 Mb of system memory (1Gb recomended).
· 200 Mb of available space.
· 15 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Drag and Drop simulation:
A complete set of events and actions is now available to build the coolest drag and drop effects ever seen. New events: ‘on Drag Started’, ‘on Drag’ and ‘on Drop’; and new actions: ‘Move’ and ‘Insert Into’. We can only image what you can simulate with this events but let’s have a look at some examples in this video:
Effects and Animations:
· There is plenty of features requests we could implement but we thought, hey, let’s be cool! So we add effects for the hide/show action: fade in/out and slide (in the four directions). This is specially useful for iPhone and Android prototypes.
Simulate back navigation:
· A new option has been added to the Link to action: ‘Link to previous screen’. So now you can simulate the famous ‘back’ link in your prototypes.
Many other features:
· Export your prototype’s screen as image files (check the new Share-> Save as images.. option in the main menu)
· ‘On page load -link to’ we removed the silly restriction to links in...