This file includes iPhone 4 (Verizon) iOS 5 Beta 2 + iTunes 10.5 Beta 2
You will need to install the new iTunes 10.5 Beta 2 before restoring to the new iOS 5 Software
Warning do not install this onto your device if your UDID is not activated with a
If you have a developer account or one of your friends have one register your UDID within that account(Any account will do.
If you do not have a developer account or a friend that is a developer visit
Activation cost $7.00 US
If you UDID is already activated do the following:
1. Place the .ipsw file on your desktop
2. Next plug your device into iTunes
3. Now option + click the restore button
4. A small window that looks like finder should pop up
5. Find the .ipsw file on your desktop and open it.
6. Your Verizon iPhone 4 should begin to restore to iOS 5 Beta 2
Another Warning do not think that your are always right and try to install iOS 5 on your Verizon iPhone without a UDID activation.
IT WILL NOT WORK
Even if you do manage to hack into it you won't be able to sync with iTunes and you will not have any service(Meaning no BARS)