A C++ library for SQL databases
SQLAPI++ is a library designed to enable you to access multiple SQL databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, InterBase, Informix, SQLBase, MySQL, PostgreSQL and ODBC, SQLite). It uses native APIs of target DBMS so applications developed with SQLAPI++ library run swiftly and efficiently. The product also provides a low-level interface that allows developers to access database-specific features. By encapsulating a vendor's API, SQLAPI++ library acts as middleware and delivers database portability. Limitations:
· Displays a registration message every time an application performs its first database connection What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· MySQL: Fixed the field describing bug (thanks Brad DeJong).
· General: General: samisc.h header moved into general include folder (SAMutex, SACriticalSectionScope classes).
· General: Added SA_ODBC_INCLUDES build option.
· ODBC: Fixed name buffer length for SQLDescribeCol API function.
· ODBC: Added the catalog name into ODBC and MSSQL(ODBC) DescribeParamSP method.
· General: Use neutral value of 'struct tm' DST flag (SADateTime class).
· General: Use ISO format (YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MI:SS) for SA_dtDateTime values at SAValueRead::asString method.
· Informix: Fixed Informix SAconnection::isAlive.
· Informix: Fixed SACommand::isResultSet.
· General: Fixed SACommand::Destroy.
· Oracle: Fixed bug with package method executing that should be resolved by synonym (thanks Michael Lyle).
· Interbase: Fixed SACommand::isResultSet.
· Interbase: Implemented SA_UNICODE_WITH_UTF8 option.
· Sybase: Fixed SA_UNICODE_WITH_UTF8 option implementation.
· General: SADateTime::SADateTime() constructor is priva...