Excel data management on the network
A-Tools Free Edition is a handy Excel add-in designed to enable you to edit and manage Excel data on the network.A-Tools Free Edition enables users to easily manage Excel data on the network, connect to the spreadsheet over TCP/IP and to the data ranges and set rights for each group of users. When the data in one computer is changed, the others computer on the network will be updated immediately (after about 1 millisecond).A-Tools Free Edition allows editing and managing Excel data on the network. Users to manage Excel data powerful on the network, allow connect to the spreadsheet over TCP/IP (not full share folder - Excel's way), manage connections to the data ranges, setting rights for each user group: read only, edit, limit how many people are connected. When data is changed on worksheet then other computers in the network are updated immediately (after about ~ 1 millisecond). Here are some key features of "A-Tools Free Edition":
· Create Server (Excel Server)
· Manage Server
· Create ranges in worksheet for sharing on the network
· Build Groups and Users to access/connect to
· Setup rights for groups
· Manage list of users connected
· Connect to Server (Excel Client)
· Manage Clients
· Connect to the Excel range to read/edit/format
· View list of users connected and chatting
· Functions support for editing and updating data on server
· Management Excel reports on the network (LAN), support commands: Check; Approve; Dis-Approve. Under each command the user is not allowed to copy data, printing, modify report.
· Manage the history Excel files in the server, users can open them again if they have the right.
· Query data on worksheet
· Connect to the external database: Excel, Access, MySQL, Firebird,…
· Create dynamic report
· Build query formula BS_SQL() by “SQL Builder”
· Create function for Function BS_SQL()
· Query and linking data to Server by BS_SQL() function
· Create statistical formulas with multiple conditions
· Convert text, number to words
· Developers can program their applications with A-Tools.