Simulate, practice & learn tick-by-tick daytrading, currencies, futures & stocks
RapidSP Trading Simulator supports all the popular order types (Market, Limit, Stop, Stop Limit, MIT, FOK, OCO). Supports all the popular stock chart display styles: Candlestick, OHLCV, OHLC, and HLC, Darvas Box, 3D Candlesticks, Renko, Kagi, Three Line Break, Point & Figure, Candlevolume, Equivolume, ZigZag and Shaded Equivolume. A Control Panel access to frequently used features & profit/loss display that is updated with every tick. RapidSP Trading Simulator is a software that helps you to learn daytrading, currencies and stocks. Here are some key features of "RapidSP Trading Simulator":
· Variable speed daytrading simulations to practice few years of daytrading in few weeks, risk free.
· Simulates unlimited no. of currencies, futures, commodities and stocks
· Many years of data on many different instruments available to download.
· Offers 100+ different technical studies and oscillators. Users can add technical indicators via the menu and indicator property dialog. The technical analysis is updated at every tick.
· All the technical studies in RapidSP are highly regarded for their mathematical accuracy. Includes many technically difficult to implement studies such Darvas boxes and others.
· 10+ Line studies like Ellipse, Rectangle, Trend Line, Speed Lines, Gann Fan, Fibonacci Arcs, Fibonacci Fan, Fibonacci Retracements, Fibonacci Time Zones, Tirone Levels, Quadrant Lines, Raff Regression, and Error Channels.
· Supports all of the popular stock chart display styles: Candlestick, OHLCV, OHLC, and HLC, Darvas Boxes, 3D Candlesticks, Renko, Kagi, Three Line Break, Point & Figure, Candlevolume, Equivolume, ZigZag and Shaded Equivolume. Each of these chart styles is updated tick by tick, just like real-time
· Simultaneous view of multiple time frames
· Provision to delete pending/executed orders
· Rewind/FF features
· Supports all the popular order types (Market, Limit, Stop, Stop Limit, MIT, FOK, OCO)
· A complete set of drawing tools
· Pentium 1000MHz
· 256MB RAM or higher
· 30 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Major update, Multiple features added.