Software for scheduled data synchronisation and backup
Synchredible will synchronize your data/folders the easy way: several assistants support you on defining scheduled jobs for data synchronisation and data backup.Network support is integrated for data synchronisation between local area networks (LAN).Use Synchredible for data synchronisation of files and/or folders and for data backup operations onto internal or external drives.Even in the Internet age, however, we don't always think of the crucially important things - viruses, trojans, dialers and the other downsides of the state of technology. If we forget to perform regular backups, we are in a real fix in an emergency. The result: data loss.Synchredible thus offers automated methods for synchronizing data and performing backups. So-called "jobs" can be executed at regular intervals, at specific times and on predefined weekdays - without any intervention from you, if you prefer.The Synchredible Job Wizard will help you define your jobs - it guides you through all important steps necessary for defining a job customized to your requirements.NOTE: Free for non-commercial use only. Here are some key features of "Synchredible":
Easy to use data synchronisation:
· Synchredible synchronizes your data/folders the easy way: several assistants support you on defining scheduled jobs for data synchronisation and data backup. Network support is integrated for data synchronisation between local area networks (LAN).
· Synchredible supports both synchronisations in one and two directions. Our software recognizes any changes automatically and creates protocols of new and changed data.
Synchronisation as backup strategy:
· You can use Synchredible not only for data synchronisation of files and/or folders, but also for data backup operations onto internal or external drives (USB1.1/2.0 supported).
· 10-second nag screen on program start What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Limit to timeframe;
· Synchronization after idle;
· Disable autostart;
· Ignore hidden files;
· Assistant for program options;
· Select update folder