Convert PHP Scripts and Websites into Stand-Alone GUI Applications for Windows
· PHP scripts are never unpacked to the hard disk and even critical PHP scripts may be automatically converted to bytecode with bcompiler.
· Basic PHP extensions are supported. Database engines like SQLite, MySQL are handled and remote database servers may be accessed. Use existing PHP functions and extensions in your applications: graphics, XML, PDF, Zip, databases, and much more.
· PHP pages and websites are displayed in an integrated secure web browser.
· No server is required! No port and firewall conflicts.
· You can design unique GUIs for your applications: choose skins, add custom buttons and menu items, show popup windows, display a tray icon...
· Parts of your application can be restricted and/or protected
· Make Portable Applications.
· EXE customization is allowed with your own icon and version info, and code signing is possible.
· Full Unicode support (for the application only).
· Settings are saved in projects and managed with a Windows Ribbon GUI. Full context-sensitive documentation and samples are included
· 256 MB RAM (Recommended: 512 MB RAM or greater).
· 30 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· new debugging features: Store requests and errors in log file and Enable "Show Source" context menu.
· modified how SCRIPT_NAME and SCRIPT_FILENAME PHP variables are created.
· added REQUEST_URI and QUERY_STRING PHP variables.
· improvement: when requested URL contains no filename, e.g. http://heserver/folder1/, application now redirects to http://heserver/folder1/index.php
· removed hard-coded max execution time parameter (was set to 0).
· small minor changes.