A useful application that helps you to encrypt or decrypt files and folders
AutoKrypt is an encryption software designed for automation that will automatically encrypt or decrypt files and folders. AutoKrypt's encryption methods include password based, public and private key, secret key, OpenPGP password, OpenPGP public and private key. Here are some key features of "AutoKrypt":
· Encryption Profiles allow you to quickly add encryption and decryption profiles. These files can be used in encryption or decryption tasks.
· Encryption task allows you to encrypt files or an entire folder and its subfolders.
· Decryption task allows you to decrypt files or an entire folder and its subfolders.
· Key Generator can generate secret, public, private, OpenPGP public and private keys.
· Key Store manager allows you to import or export keys for external use.
· Email Notification for all tasks based on task exit code.
· Dynamic variables are supported for most tasks. Most tasks also generate variables which can be used in other tasks. Create advanced automation solutions using our Automize tasks in conjunction with variables, directory/file monitors and our task chaining system.
· Zip files and directories using wildcards on a schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
· Copy files and directories using wildcards on a schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
· Chain Task Integrator runs all supported AutoKrypt tasks in sequence, (with options depending on Exit codes).
· 256 color display
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bugfix: Encrypt/Decrypt tasks failed if password contained metacharacters used in java regex module.