Accessing MIME email messages, Web HTTP requests and HTML elements
Clever Internet .NET Suite gives you 100% managed .NET components based on C# codebase, with no external dependencies.These components allow you to send and receive mail, including HTML and MIME attachments, from within an application, download and upload Internet resources over most popular protocols.The suite includes 15 components for Internet development and its code is constantly being refined and improved. Here are some key features of "Clever Internet .NET Suite":
· Support for FTP, HTTP, SMTP, POP, IMAP, NNTP, DNS, MIME, S/MIME and many more.
· Data compression while retrieving data.
· Easy creation of the mail messages in any formats. Combining and submitting the Web Form POST requests.
· Royalty free licensing. Free Unlimited Email support.
· Fully-indexed help documentation. C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET demos code.
· VS 2002, VS 2003, VS 2005 support.
· C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET ... VS 2002, VS 2003, VS 2005
· Demo version raises warning messages with evaluation information; all other features are completely available without any limitations. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Full IpV6 support was implemented. You can set default address family by using of the IsIpV6Preferred variable;
· Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE support;
· C++Builder 2010 and C++Builder XE support;
· Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4.0 support were added;
· SoapMessage - The ability to compose SOAP WSDL messages by using of parameter-value pairs was implemented;
· Http - the ability to cancel request and reset the connection;
· Smtp - receiving an information about message size limit;
· Smtp - starting from now you can send messages with long text lines which are greater than BatchSize property;
· Encoder - displaying of progress information was improved.