A very useful system tool that will enable you to improve system performance
SysResources Manager was designed to be a system utility for watching the current state of the system such as CPU usage, RAM and Virtual RAM availability, Disks, Processes, Network Monitoring (Processes accessing Internet, Network Traffic/Speed), Services, StartUp Programs.SysResources Manager can optimize system performance by defraging physical system memory. Here are some key features of "SysResources Manager":
· Watch CPU Usage per core and average (Support 4 CPU cores).
· Watch RAM and Virtual Memory Availability. Defrag Physical Memory when Memory reaches a limit. (Option to show Free RAM and CPU usage in an icon to System Tray, in graphic and numeric mode).
· Show information for all system disks and drives.
· Watch Active Processes and Programs (Show detailed information about Modules and Registry Keys used by each Process).
· Watch Network Bandwidth Traffic (Support all Network types e.g Internet(ADSL)/Ethernet/Wireless Speed and Traffic).
· Watch Processes accessing Internet (TCP Protocol).
· Manage Windows Services (Start, Stop, Pause, Restart, Remove, Change StartMode)
· StartUp Manager. (Manage Programs that are automatically executed when windows start.). See Internet Explorer Add-Ons and System Drivers.
· Program Launcher. Easily run your Favorites Programs and open your Files from System Tray.
· Show and explore Special Folders of Windows.Access hidden commands of Windows, like hide/show desktop, taskbar, enable/disable Start button
· Run installed Screen Savers, enable/disable Screen Saver.
· Change Screen resolution.
· Empty Recycle Bin, Clean Recent Documents, Run Menu Commands, Search Files, Internet Explorer typed URL's.Access Control Panel items.
· Lock PC.
· Easy access from an icon to System Tray. Hot Keys for defraging RAM and appear Main Window Program.
· 15 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed issue with per core usage.
· Minor updates.