Automated PC repair software, keeps user data & apps.
With surgical precision, Reimage diagnoses operating system problems, and replaces objects detected as faulty or missing on the PC. By accessing a web repository that stores 8 million components and registry objects, Reimage repairs programs, refreshes drivers and removes bugs and glitches - while maintaining the integrity of the user data.After a thorough analysis, Reimage will access fresh registry keys, files as well as device drivers from the web. Here are some key features of "Reimage":
· Reimage detects missing system files on the PC. The specific component is accessed from the web repository, and installed later.
· Once you initiate the analysis process, you can watch system information displayed on the screen. We aggregate the most meaningful hardware parameters, such as system temperature and memory chips, in deep data.
· As ReImage monitors the system elements, it notes any abnormalities or anything missing,
· and remembers to normalize objects that need to fit the current system configuration.
· One simple example of abnormality: a fresh system element may require tweaking if ReImage
· realizes that a Windows system is installed on drive D instead of on the default C drive.
· Reimage conducts an overall integrity check of PC-installed device drivers to ensure that all installed drivers function well.
· 1 gigahertz (GHz) 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor - Single - core or Multi - core
· 512 megabytes (MB) of system memory
· 40 GB hard drive with at least 15 GB of available space
· Internet access (Broadband connection a must)
· Physical Internet connection preferable (Not Wifi)
· Will only identify the errors, will not remove them What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New icons for reimage.