An FFT-based analyzer for audio frequency content displayed as 1/3 octave bars or FFT curve.
It will allow comparisons, magnitude normalization, "." averaging, etc. Here are some key features of "MAnalyzer":
· Spectrum meter (64-bars), FFT curve or 1/3 octave bars.
· Averaging for real frequency content over time.
· Smoothing spreads energy between ranges of frequencies for perfect optical recognition.
· Magnitude normalization for better optical comparison.
· Freeze mode.
· Copy/paste to clipboard to compare in another analyzer window.
· FFT sizes from 1024 to 16384.
· Overlapping and adjustable windows for maximal precision.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.
· VST host
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· LU meters can now show momentary, short-term and integrated loudness.
· Added pitch detection mode for modulators.
· Added higher-quality filters for upsampling rates above 200kHz.
· Easy screen active presets now automatically attach mouse wheel and MIDI controllers from 21 to easy screen knobs.
· Optimized updating of user interface when hidden.
· Random modulator mode now works even in wave editors, which do not provide tempo and position.
· Styles are now installed to both admin & user data folders to avoid problems with systems with user accounts.
· Fix: Mono->Stereo processing could cause crashes in some hosts such as bidule.
· Fix: Delete and backspace keys have been swapped on Mac.
· Fix: Loudness meters text value was showing "silence" with values under 0 LU.