File and directory tree replication, synchronization and backup
The FTP Replication Monitor application was designed to be a software for file backup, replication and synchronization from FTP/TFTP servers to the local or network computers. It follows which files on the FTP server were changed and transfers them to a one or more destination folders or sends notifications by LAN or e-mail. Here are some key features of "FTP Replication Monitor":
· File and directory tree replication, synchronization and backup
· Operates over LAN, WAN and Internet. UNC and mapped drives support.
· A wide variety of monitoring and replication types
· One-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-many monitoring and replication types are available
· Filtering system
· Selection of files or folders by full or partial name, file size or size range, file date or date range, file attributes (System, Hidden, Read only, Compressed, Archive)
· Works both as a service and application
· Can be launched as a Windows NT4/2000/XP service which provides an automatic start without user's log on
· Advanced Client/Server architecture
· Multithread architecture
· Control Center client for tasks management and configuration
· Remote console provides control over tasks from anywhere in Internet
· Functionality can be increased by extension system support. There are more than 10 extensions available
· Extended schedule system
· Provides 7 types of schedules including real-time, manual, UNIX style CRON and remote
· Powerful notification system
· Sends alerts and notifications on errors, system events and tasks status to a system administrator or recipient list by LAN, email, ICQ or SMS
· Wide set of extensions
· Extends functionality by using additional modules: File compression, File encryption, Remote console, Remote agent and others.
· Advanced usability
· Plain text or HTML activity log
· User friendly interface
· Multilingual interface
· Does not change your registry, making it's easy to install, move or delete
· 64 MB RAM
· 5 MB hard disk space
· Client for Microsoft Networks
· NetBIOS over TCP/IP enabled
· 30 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· User interface improved.
· Fixed: '[F702] Report not found' error.