Real-time automatic backup, replication and synchronization of local and remote files and directories
File Replication Monitor is a very useful tool you can use for real-time automatic backup, replication and synchronization of local and remote files and directories. Use it for: · backup data in real time as soon as files were changed or on schedule basis · distribute files to many folders from the single source · send notifications about new files by e-mail to recipients according to a mail list · secure files transferred over LAN, WAN, Internet and e-mail File Replication Monitor can track the specified Web pages, and notify you via e-mail when they change.File Replication Monitor can track remote servers and workstations via the ICMP (ping) protocol and notify you via e-mail or LAN when they are down.File Replication Monitor can check the letters that arrive in your mailbox. If a letter contains a specific phrase (specified by you), the program will perform the operations you have selected: copy the files, dispatch messages, start external applications etc.File Replication Monitor can test the availability of free space on hard drives of local or remote computers. If the amount of free space falls below the specified limit, it will delete the files you have specified and notify you via the e-mail or LAN. Here are some key features of "File Replication Monitor":
· Bi-directional and one-to-many replication schemas;
· Automatic synchronization at real time, once or periodically;
· UNC or mapped drive path selection;
· Selection of files or folders by full or partial file name, file type;
· Copying NTFS security permissions;
· Copying files attributes;
· Sending notifications about errors to administrator by e-mail or LAN;
· Auto Retry option provides retries if errors occur during automatic operation;
· Replication of changed parts of a file instead of a full file replication (byte replication);
· Manages unlimited quantity of tasks;
The system of extensions lets you add even more features to enhance functionality of the software :
· file compression extension allows to compress the transferred files - this feature reduces the network traffic and decreases the amount of time required to transfer files;
· file encryption extension enciphers files and allows to transfer them safely via the local area network and Internet;
· remote console extension allows to manage File Replication Monitor remotely via Web browser from any computer with an Internet connection;
· event log extension provides an ability to monitor Windows Application, Security, System and other event logs.
· Pentium4+ CPU
· 512 MB RAM
· 5 MB hard disk space
· Client for Microsoft Networks
· Net BIOS over TCP/IP enabled
· 30 days trial
· Task number is limited to 10.
· Requires restart every 8 hours.
· Autostart option is disabled What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· User interface improved.
· Fixed: '[F702] Report not found' error.